Mary Emily Durrell1
F, b. 13 September 1844, d. 1 October 1896
Mary Emily Durrell was born on 13 September 1844 in Fulton County, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of William Merrill Durrell and Ann Terry.1 Mary Emily Durrell married William Broadus Gordon on 7 November 1865 in Vermont, Illinois.1 Mary Emily Durrell died on 1 October 1896 in Friend, Nebraska, at the age of 52.1
Mary Jane Durrell1
F, b. 15 December 1837, d. 15 September 1838
Mary Jane Durrell was born on 15 December 1837.1 She was the daughter of William Merrill Durrell and Ann Terry.1 Mary Jane Durrell died on 15 September 1838.1
Virgil N. Durrell1
M, b. circa 1877
Virgil N. Durrell was born circa 1877 in Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Edwin N. Durrell and Julia A. Sewall.1
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Franklin, Merrimack, New Hampshire.
William Franklin Durrell
M, b. 26 June
William Merrill Durrell1
M, b. 3 January 1811, d. 20 March 1891
William Merrill Durrell was born on 3 January 1811 in Arundel, Maine.1 He was the son of Eliphalet Durrell and Jane Merrill.1 William Merrill Durrell married Ann Terry on 1 February 1837 in Winchester, Illinois.1 William Merrill Durrell died on 20 March 1891 in Friend, Nebraska, at the age of 80.1
Children of William Merrill Durrell and Ann Terry
F, b. 31 October 1817, d. 25 October 1889
Caroline Dutch was born on 31 October 1817 in Augusta, Maine.2 She was the daughter of Ebenezer Dutch and Abigail Sewall.1 Caroline Dutch died on 25 October 1889 at the age of 71 unmarried.1
Eben Dutch Jr.1
M, b. 18 October 1819, d. 29 August 1864
Eben Dutch Jr. was born on 18 October 1819 in Augusta, Maine.1,2 He was the son of Ebenezer Dutch and Abigail Sewall.1 Eben Dutch Jr. married Maria Lucina Moore.1 Eben Dutch Jr. died on 29 August 1864 in Richland, Sangamon County, Illinois, at the age of 44.1
Children of Eben Dutch Jr. and Maria Lucina Moore
M, b. 28 January 1781
Ebenezer Dutch was born on 28 January 1781 in Bradford, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Rev. Ebenezer Dutch and Mehitable Mighill.1 Ebenezer Dutch married Abigail Sewall, daughter of General Henry Sewall and Tabitha Sewall, on 9 November 1809 in Augusta, Maine, (their intention recorded 30 Sep 1809.)1,2 Ebenezer Dutch and Abigail Sewall were living at Brooklyn, Lee County, Illinois, in 1860 with their son Henry and his wife Sarah.3 There is a small stone grave marker engraved "Eben Dutch" with no dates to be found in Farmington Cemetery, Farmingdale, Sangamon County, Illinois.4
Children of Ebenezer Dutch and Abigail Sewall
- Lydia Maria Dutch5 b. 20 Nov 1810, d. 8 Oct 1828
- Henry Sewall Dutch1 b. 25 Oct 1812, d. 1888
- Samuel Sewall Dutch5 b. 9 Jun 1815, d. 23 Sep 1832
- Caroline Dutch5 b. 31 Oct 1817, d. 25 Oct 1889
- Eben Dutch Jr.+5 b. 18 Oct 1819, d. 29 Aug 1864
- Louisa May Dutch5 b. 18 Oct 1823, d. 1887
- Lydia Maria Dutch6 b. 24 Dec 1828, d. Nov 1836
- Jotham Dutch5 b. 22 May 1836
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 452.
- [S149] American Ancestors, , Vital Records of Augusta, ME.
- [S154] 1860 US Census.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 17825794."
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 63.
- [S212] James W. North, The history of Augusta, p. 934.
Rev. Ebenezer Dutch1
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 452.
Florence May Dutch1
F, b. 30 May 1852, d. 25 October 1932
Florence May Dutch was born on 30 May 1852.2 She was the daughter of Eben Dutch Jr. and Maria Lucina Moore.1 Florence May Dutch died on 25 October 1932 at the age of 80.2
Henry Sewall Dutch1
M, b. 25 October 1812, d. 1888
Henry Sewall Dutch was born on 25 October 1812 in Augusta, Maine.2,3 He was the son of Ebenezer Dutch and Abigail Sewall.1 In 1836 he moved to Illinois from Maine and his parents went the following year, where they lived and farmed near Abigail's brother William Sewall q.v.1 Henry Sewall Dutch married firstly Sarah Peabody on 19 March 1848 in Sangamon, Illinois.4 Henry Sewall Dutch died in 1888 in Illinois.5
M, b. 22 May 1836
Jotham Dutch was baptised on 22 May 1836 at Augusta, Maine.2 He was the son of Ebenezer Dutch and Abigail Sewall.1
F, b. 18 October 1823, d. 1887
Louisa May Dutch was born on 18 October 1823.1 She was the daughter of Ebenezer Dutch and Abigail Sewall.1 Louisa May Dutch died in 1887.1
Lydia Maria Dutch1
F, b. 20 November 1810, d. 8 October 1828
Lydia Maria Dutch was born on 20 November 1810 in Augusta, Kennebec, Maine.1,2 She was the daughter of Ebenezer Dutch and Abigail Sewall.1 Lydia Maria Dutch died on 8 October 1828 in Maine at the age of 17.1,3
Lydia Maria Dutch1
F, b. 24 December 1828, d. November 1836
Lydia Maria Dutch was born on 24 December 1828 in Augusta, Maine.1,2 She was the daughter of Ebenezer Dutch and Abigail Sewall.1 Lydia Maria Dutch died in November 1836 in Augusta, Maine, at the age of 7.2
Ralph Everet Dutch1
M, b. 1858, d. 1928
Ralph Everet Dutch was born in 1858. He was the son of Eben Dutch Jr. and Maria Lucina Moore.1 Ralph Everet Dutch died in 1928.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Illinois, Wills and Probate Records, 1772-1999 for Maira Lucina Dutch.
Samuel Dutch was living in Ipswich.1 He married Mehitable Northend, daughter of Capt. Ezekiel Northend and Dorothy Sewall, on 24 May 1737.1
- [S25] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1973 ed.), p. 1085.
Samuel Sewall Dutch1
M, b. 9 June 1815, d. 23 September 1832
Samuel Sewall Dutch was born on 9 June 1815 in Augusta, Maine.2 He was the son of Ebenezer Dutch and Abigail Sewall.1 Samuel Sewall Dutch died on 23 September 1832 in Augusta, Maine, at the age of 17.2
Nina Francis Duton1
- [S205] Newspaper, Bangor Daily News Obituaries, Oct. 23, 2014.
Elin Dutton married Griffith Hanmer, son of Sir Jenkin Hanmer and Margaret verch David ap Bleddyn Vychan of Okenholt.1
- [S145] John Edwards Griffith, Pedigrees, p. 286.
Eliza Balch Dutton1
F, b. 15 December 1803, d. 16 January 1844
Eliza Balch Dutton was born on 15 December 1803 in Lubec, Maine.1 She married William Cooper, son of John Cooper and Elizabeth Savage, on 8 August 1826.1 Eliza Balch Dutton died on 16 January 1844 at the age of 40.1
Children of Eliza Balch Dutton and William Cooper
- William Savage Cooper1 b. 25 Jul 1827
- Elizabeth Dutton Cooper1 b. 19 Nov 1828, d. 24 Jun 1862
- Emma Porter Cooper1 b. 27 Aug 1830
- Caroline Pearson Cooper1 b. 11 Jan 1832, d. 16 Dec 1877
- Helen Marston Cooper1 b. 26 Jul 1834
- Harriet Coolidge Cooper1 b. 8 Jun 1836, d. 9 May 1841
- John Cooper1 b. 22 Nov 1838, d. 24 Nov 1838
- Mary Cooper1 b. 7 Sep 1839
- Harriet Coolidge Cooper1 b. 4 Sep 1841, d. 2 Aug 1868
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 44 p. 60.
F, b. 3 May 1756, d. 1823
Rebecca Dutton was born on 3 May 1756. She married Samuel Hoar II, son of Samuel Hoar and Hannah Sawyer. Rebecca Dutton died in 1823.
F, d. 1862
Persis Duty was the daughter of Mark Duty and Sallie Warren.2 Persis Duty married Platt Rogers Spencer, son of Caleb Spencer and Jerusha Covell, in April 1828.1 Persis Duty died in 1862.
Swanje Van Duyckhuysen1
Swanje Van Duyckhuysen married Arent Schuyler, son of Philipse Pieterse van Schuyler and Margarita Van Slechtenhorst, on 2 January 1703 in Albany, New York.1
Children of Swanje Van Duyckhuysen and Arent Schuyler
- [S176] Cuyler Reynolds, Hudson-Mohawk memoirs.
?, b. 1652
(un-named) Dwight was born in 1652.1 (un-named) Dwight was the child of Captain Timothy Dwight and Sarah Sibley.1 (un-named) Dwight died in infancy.1
- [S301] Nathaniel Goodwin, Genealogical notes, p. 41.
F, b. 17 February 1704, d. 1748
Abiah Dwight was born on 17 February 1704 in Northampton.2 She was the daughter of Nathaniel Dwight and Mehitable Partridge.1 Abiah Dwight married Samuel Kent on 28 February 1722.2 Abiah Dwight died in 1748.1
F, b. 1708
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 24961.
F, b. 12 August 1675, d. 15 October 1675
Anna Dwight was born on 12 August 1675.1 She was the daughter of Captain Timothy Dwight and Anna Flynt.1 Anna Dwight died on 15 October 1675.1
- [S66] Benjamin W. Dwight, Descendants of John Dwight, p.106.