F, d. 6 September 1774
Mary Dole married Gen. Jonathan Titcomb, son of Josiah Titcomb and Martha Rolf, on 9 May 1751.1 Mary Dole died on 6 September 1774.
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.168.
Mary Dole was the daughter of Daniel Dole and Sarah Pearson.2 Mary Dole married Andrew Phillips Titcomb, son of Deacon Benjamin Titcomb and Ann Pearson, in 1782.1,3
Children of Mary Dole and Andrew Phillips Titcomb
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 178.
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 180.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://genforum.genealogy.com/titcomb/messages/86.html posting by Linda Bowser Waterman.
- [S34] Unverified internet information.
Mary E. Dole1
F, b. 3 June 1846, d. 29 December 1918
Mary E. Dole was born on 3 June 1846 in Blue Hill, Maine.2 She was the daughter of Isaiah Dole and Elizabeth Pearson. Mary E. Dole married William Jenks Sewall, son of Rev. William Stinson Sewall and Miriam Purinton, circa 1873.2 Mary E. Dole and William Jenks Sewall appear on the census of 1900 at Keene, New Hampshire, he is a tinsmith.2 Mary E. Dole died on 29 December 1918 in Keene, New Hampshire, at the age of 72.1
M, b. 31 December 1622, d. 30 July 1705
Richard Dole was baptised on 31 December 1622 at Rangeworthy, Gloucestershire.2 He married firstly Hannah Rolfe, daughter of Henry Rolfe and Honour (Unknown), on 3 May 1647 at Newbury, Massachusetts.3,4 Richard Dole died on 30 July 1705 at the age of 82.5
Children of Richard Dole and Hannah Rolfe
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.geocities.com/ckhansgw/hp2.htm
- [S309] William S. Appleton, Early wills, p. 64.
- [S63] John Farmer, Genealogical register, Dole.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 107 p. 162.
- [S309] William S. Appleton, Early wills, p. 65.
- [S308] Alfred Poor, Genealogy of John Poore, p. 14.
M, b. 6 September 1650, d. 1 August 1723
Richard Dole was born on 6 September 1650 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Richard Dole and Hannah Rolfe. Richard Dole married Sarah Greenleaf, daughter of Stephen Greenleaf and Elizabeth Coffin, on 7 June 1677; they had nine children.1 Richard Dole died on 1 August 1723 in Newbury, Massachusetts, at the age of 72.1
- [S159] James Edward Greenleaf, Greenleaf family, p. 199.
F, d. 18 January 1662/63
Sarah Dole married Edmund Greenleaf, son of John Greenleaf and Margaret (Unknown), in England.1 Sarah Dole died on 18 January 1662/63 in Boston, Massachusetts.2
Children of Sarah Dole and Edmund Greenleaf
F, b. 25 May 1739, d. 17 August 1819
Sarah Dole was born on 25 May 1739 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Henry Dole and Mary Hale.2 Sarah Dole married Jonathan Poore, son of John/3 Poore and Ann Longfellow, on 8 November 1759.1 Sarah Dole died on 17 August 1819 at the age of 80.2
Children of Sarah Dole and Jonathan Poore
- Sarah Poore+2 b. 12 Apr 1761, d. 22 Mar 1843
- John Poore2 d. 3 Jul 1764
- Samuel Poore2 b. 5 Sep 1765
- Betsey Poore2 b. 17 Jul 1767
- Henry Poore2 b. 20 Jun 1769
- Anna Poore2 b. 21 Sep 1772
- Abigail Poore2 b. 21 Sep 1772, d. 18 Mar 1774
- Abigail Poore+2 b. 15 Jul 1775, d. 30 Jan 1859
- Jonathan Poore2 b. 13 Dec 1778
M, b. circa 1787, d. 26 June 1846
William Dole was born circa 1787.1 He was the son of William Dole and Ednah Thurston.1 William Dole married Abigail Plummer, daughter of Richard Plummer and Abigail Poore, on 2 December 1842.1 William Dole died on 26 June 1846.1
Nannie E. Doles
F, b. 1852, d. 1885
Nannie E. Doles was born in 1852 in Louisiana.1 She married John Albert Sewall, son of Charles Albert Sewall and Amelia Mildred Gilmer, in 1870.2 Nannie E. Doles died in 1885.2
Children of Nannie E. Doles and John Albert Sewall
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Lineage Book of the Charter Members of the DAR Vol 074.
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #282.
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Bossier, Louisiana.
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #502.
- [S89] Family Search, Texas, Deaths, 1890-1976.
Agnes J. Doll1
- [S206] 1920 US Census, Hanover, New Jersey.
F, b. circa 1618, d. 27 October 1683
Mary Dolling was born circa 1618.2 She and Hon. Daniel Gookin married by licence dated 11 November 1639 at London; to marry at St. Sepulchre's, London. Daniel Gookin is described in the licence as a gentleman and a widower, there is no trace of his earlier marriage.3,2,4 Mary Dolling and Hon. Daniel Gookin set sail in 1641 for Virginia.2 Mary Dolling died on 27 October 1683 in Cambridge ?, Massachusetts.5,6
Children of Mary Dolling and Hon. Daniel Gookin
- Samuel Gookin7 b. c 1640, d. s 1642
- Mary Gookin+ b. 1642, d. 1702
- Elizabeth Gookin+ b. 14 Mar 1644/45, d. 30 Nov 1700
- Hannah Gookin8 b. 9 May 1647, d. 2 Aug 1647
- Daniel Gookin9 b. 1649, d. 3 Sep 1649
- Rev. Daniel Gookin Jr.+1 b. 12 Jul 1650, d. 8 Jan 1717/18
- Samuel Gookin9 b. 22 Apr 1652, d. 16 Sep 1730
- Solomon Gookin9 b. 20 Jun 1654, d. 16 Jul 1654
- Rev. Nathaniel Gookin+1 b. 22 Oct 1656, d. 15 Aug 1692
- [S75] Frederick Lewis Weis, Colonial Clergy, p. 94.
- [S155] Richard Gookin, Gookin family, p. 20.
- [S123] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S161] Frederick William Gookin, Daniel Gookin, p. 64.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 33084.
- [S155] Richard Gookin, Gookin family, p. 30.
- [S161] Frederick William Gookin, Daniel Gookin, p. 179.
- [S161] Frederick William Gookin, Daniel Gookin, p. 180.
- [S88] Unknown author, Savage, Vol. I p. 279.
Martha J. Donahue1
F, b. circa 1867, d. 30 November 1925
Martha J. Donahue was born circa 1867 in New York.1 She married Frederick Beach Sewall, son of Edwin O. Sewall and Ann Amelia Middlebrook, on 12 April 1892.1 Martha J. Donahue died on 30 November 1925 in Rangoon, Burma.1
Child of Martha J. Donahue and Frederick Beach Sewall
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Mackintosh. Owner: fmackint.
Isobel Jean Donald1
F, b. 1884, d. 1970
Isobel Jean Donald was born in 1884.2 She married Edward Guy Wallace Bell, son of Charles Wallace Bell and Clara Ann Henderson, in 1910 in St. Andrew's, Westmount, Québec.1 Isobel Jean Donald died in 1970.2
Adele Saranette Donaldson
F, b. 5 January 1907, d. 26 July 1956
Albert Alexander Donaldson
M, b. 1870, d. 1948
Albert Alexander Donaldson was born in 1870. He was the son of John Donaldson.1 The announcement of his engagement to Jessie Webster Crombie was made on 13 May 1899.1 Albert Alexander Donaldson married Jessie Webster Crombie, daughter of James Crombie and Isabella Harriett Cameron, on 10 December 1902 in Wickham Terrace Presbyterian Church, Brisbane.2 Albert Alexander Donaldson died in 1948.3
Children of Albert Alexander Donaldson and Jessie Webster Crombie
Antoinette Beatrice Donaldson
F, b. 25 August 1909
Cecie May Berry Donaldson
F, b. 1 June 1916, d. 25 August 1957
Isobel Margaret Donaldson
F, b. 17 August 1904, d. 8 November 1921
Jessie Alexandrine Donaldson
F, b. 14 May 1908
M, d. before May 1899
John Donaldson died before May 1899.1
- [S205] Newspaper, The Brisbane Courier, 13 May 1899.
Margaret Donchesen married Willem Teller.
- [S176] Cuyler Reynolds, Hudson-Mohawk memoirs.
Margaret Done of Utkinton1
Child of Margaret Done of Utkinton and Sir William Brereton of Brereton
F, b. circa 19 January 1825, d. 14 October 1905
Almira Donnell was born circa 19 January 1825 in Scarboro, Maine.2,3 She was the daughter of John Donnell and Irene Emerson.3 Almira Donnell married Dr. Stephen Sewall, son of Dr. Stephen Sewall and Mary "Polly" Milliken.1 Almira Donnell and Dr. Stephen Sewall appear on the census of 1870 at Cumberland, Maine, his mother Mary was living with them. Almira Donnell was living at 200 Spring, Portland, Maine, in 1895.4 She appears on the census of 2 June 1900 at Saco Twp, York, Maine, she is described as a boarder. The head of the household is one _ster L. Donnel, born in December 1825; possibly Almira's sister-in-law.2 She died on 14 October 1905 in Saco, Maine.3
M, b. circa 1720
Benjamin Donnell was born circa 1720.1 He married Sarah Kingsbury.1 Had served in the early wars, was at the siege of Castine (on te coast of Maine), 1779. The troops in the expedition were transferred in his own vessel from Bath to Boothby.1
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 44 p. 341.
Children of Benjamin Donnell and Mary Harmon
F, b. 5 May 1705, d. 1771
Deborah Donnell was born on 5 May 1705.2 She was the daughter of Benjamin Donnell and Mary Harmon.3 Deborah Donnell married William Dunning, son of Andrew Dunning, on 26 November 1724 in York, Maine.3 Deborah Donnell died in 1771.3
Children of Deborah Donnell and William Dunning
F, b. 26 September 1706, d. May 1714
Dorcas Donnell was born on 26 September 1706.1 She was the daughter of Benjamin Donnell and Mary Harmon.1 Dorcas Donnell died in May 1714 at the age of 7.1
- [S221] A. C. Harmon, The Harmon genealogy, p. 145.