Mrs. Lucy Derby1
- [S159] James Edward Greenleaf, Greenleaf family, p. 427.
Pierre Édouard Desbarats1
M, b. 7 October 1764, d. 23 April 1828
Pierre Édouard Desbarats was born on 7 October 1764.1 He married Josette Voyer on 24 September 1798.1 Pierre Édouard Desbarats died on 23 April 1828 at the age of 63.1
Child of Pierre Édouard Desbarats and Josette Voyer
- [S58] Various Editors, Dictionary of Canadian Biography, DESBARATS, PIERRE-ÉDOUARD.
Édouard Olivier Desbarats1
M, b. 11 December 1802, d. 2 November 1848
Édouard Olivier Desbarats. Advocate.1 He was born on 11 December 1802 in Québec. He was baptised on 12 December 1802 at Notre Dame, Québec.2 He was the son of Pierre Édouard Desbarats and Josette Voyer.3 Édouard Olivier Desbarats married Emma Gravely, daughter of John Gravely and Martha (Unknown), on 12 December 1829 in Holy Trinity, Québec.4 Édouard Olivier Desbarats died on 2 November 1848 in Québec at the age of 45.5 He was buried on 8 November 1848 in St-Édouard, Frampton, Québec. His remains along with other members of the family were moved in 1870 to the new church.6
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967.Québec (Anglican) (Québec (Anglican Cathedral Holy Trinity church)), 1829.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Québec (Notre-Dame), 1801-1802.
- [S58] Various Editors, Dictionary of Canadian Biography, DESBARATS, PIERRE-ÉDOUARD.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Québec (Anglican) (Québec (Garrison)), 1853.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Frampton, St-Édouard, 1848.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Frampton (St-Édouard), 1848.
Betty Phyllis Deshon1
Betty Phyllis Deshon was also known as Penny.1 She married John Flower Crombie D.F.C., son of James Crombie and Amy Gladys Kirk Flower, in 1954. Betty Phyllis Deshon died no issue.1
- [S6] Crombie-Sewell Family tree in the possession of John Rees.
F, b. 21 February 1898
Myra Regina A. DesLauriers was born on 21 February 1898 in Fitchburg, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Philip A. DesLauriers and Estell St. Armain. Myra Regina A. DesLauriers married firstly Herman Bradford Engle on 1 April 1920 in Worcester, Massachusetts, but the marriage was annulled 23 March 1925 because of Engel's polygamy.1,3 Myra Regina A. DesLauriers married secondly Earl Harris Sewall, son of Albert Walter Sewall and Ora Maud Wood, on 7 May 1925 in Atlantic Avenue, Fitchburg, Massachusetts, (or 25 April 1925 recorded in subsequent divorce proceedings.)1 Myra Regina A. DesLauriers and Earl Harris Sewall were divorced on 14 November 1944 at Worcester, Massachusetts, on the grounds of his desertion in January 1929.4
Philip A. DesLauriers
Philip A. DesLauriers married Estell St. Armain.
Anne le Despencer1
Anne le Despencer was the daughter of Sir Hugh le Despencer of Ryhall and Aline Basset.1 Anne le Despencer married Sir William de Ferrers of Groby, Leicestershire, son of William de Ferrers, Earl of Derby and Margaret de Quincy.
Child of Anne le Despencer and Sir William de Ferrers of Groby, Leicestershire
- [S135] George Edward Cokayne, Complete peerage, V p. 341.
Sir Edward Despencer, Lord Le Despencer
M, b. 24 March 1336, d. 11 November 1375
Sir Edward Despencer, Lord Le Despencer was born on 24 March 1336. He was the son of Edward Despencer of Buckland and Anne Ferrers. Sir Edward Despencer, Lord Le Despencer married Elizabeth Burghersh, daughter of Bartholomew de Burghersh, Lord Burghersh, before 2 August 1354. Sir Edward Despencer, Lord Le Despencer died on 11 November 1375 in Llanblethian, Glamorgan, at the age of 39.
Edward Despencer of Buckland
M, d. 30 September 1342
Edward Despencer of Buckland was the son of Hugh le Despencer, "the younger" Lord Despencer and Alionore de Clare. Edward Despencer of Buckland married Anne Ferrers, daughter of William de Ferrers, 1st Lord of Groby and Ellen de Segrave, on 20 April 1335. Edward Despencer of Buckland died on 30 September 1342.
Eleanor le Despencer1
F, d. 30 September 1328
Eleanor le Despencer was the daughter of Sir Hugh le Despencer of Ryhall and Aline Basset.1 Eleanor le Despencer married Hugh de Courteney.1 Eleanor le Despencer died on 30 September 1328 in London.1
- [S224] Society for Medieval Genealogy, Direct Descendants of Aline de Gai, 7 May 2005.
Elizabeth le Despencer
F, d. 1 April 1408
Elizabeth le Despencer was the daughter of Sir Edward Despencer, Lord Le Despencer and Elizabeth Burghersh. Elizabeth le Despencer married John de Arundel, Lord Maltravers, son of Sir John de Arundel and Eleanor Maltravers. Elizabeth le Despencer died on 1 April 1408.
Children of Elizabeth le Despencer and John de Arundel, Lord Maltravers
- [S97] John Bernard Burke, Burke's Peerage.
Sir Hugh le Despencer, "the Elder" Earl of Winchester
M, b. 1 March 1260, d. 27 October 1326
Sir Hugh le Despencer, "the Elder" Earl of Winchester was born on 1 March 1260. He died on 27 October 1326 at the age of 66.
Child of Sir Hugh le Despencer, "the Elder" Earl of Winchester
- Hugh le Despencer, "the younger" Lord Despencer+ d. Nov 1326
Hugh le Despencer, "the younger" Lord Despencer
M, d. November 1326
Hugh le Despencer, "the younger" Lord Despencer was the son of Sir Hugh le Despencer, "the Elder" Earl of Winchester. Hugh le Despencer, "the younger" Lord Despencer married Alionore de Clare, daughter of Gilbert de Clare, Earl of Gloucester and Hertford and Joan of England, after 14 June 1306.1 Hugh le Despencer, "the younger" Lord Despencer was executed in November 1326.
Children of Hugh le Despencer, "the younger" Lord Despencer and Alionore de Clare
Sir Hugh le Despencer of Ryhall1
M, d. 4 August 1265
Sir Hugh le Despencer of Ryhall. Lord Chief Justice of England.2 He married Aline Basset, daughter of Sir Philip Basset of Wycombe and Hawise de Grey. Sir Hugh le Despencer of Ryhall was slain on 4 August 1265 at the battle of Evesham, Worcestershire.3,2
Children of Sir Hugh le Despencer of Ryhall and Aline Basset
Isabel le Despencer1
F, b. circa 1313
Isabel le Despencer was born circa 1313.1 She was the daughter of Hugh le Despencer, "the younger" Lord Despencer and Alionore de Clare.1 Isabel le Despencer married Richard Fitzalan 10th Earl of Arundel and Surrey, son of Edmund Fitzalan K.B. and Alice de Warren, on 9 February 1321 in King's Chapel, Havering-atte-Bower, Essex.1 Their marriage was annulled on 4 December 1344.1
- [S156] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 317.
Anne Dethick was the daughter of John Dethick.2 Anne Dethick married John Barbour of Flashbrooke, son of John Barbour and Margery Wolseley.1
Children of Anne Dethick and John Barbour of Flashbrooke
John Dethick. Of Newhall, Derbyshire.2
Jackie Jean Deuel1
F, b. 1 January 1929, d. 24 December 2002
Jackie Jean Deuel was born on 1 January 1929 in Odem, Texas.1 She was the daughter of Murl Edwin Deuel and Dorothy Marguerite Sewall.1 Jackie Jean Deuel died on 24 December 2002 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, at the age of 73.2
Mary Frances Deuel1
F, d. 13 February 1879
Mary Frances Deuel married William Ward Peck.1 Mary Frances Deuel died on 13 February 1879 in New York.2
Murl Edwin Deuel
M, b. 25 April 1904, d. 4 April 1946
Murl Edwin Deuel was born on 25 April 1904 in Woodward County, Oklahoma. He married Dorothy Marguerite Sewall, daughter of Leon Benford Sewall and Gertie Sophie Gilbertson, say 1927.1 Murl Edwin Deuel died on 4 April 1946 in Los Angeles, California, at the age of 41.2
Child of Murl Edwin Deuel and Dorothy Marguerite Sewall
F, b. 17 June 1766, d. 22 February 1847
Abigail Devereaux was born on 17 June 1766 in Marblehead, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Dr. Humphrey Devereaux and Anna Henchman.2,1 Abigail Devereaux married Chief Justice Samuel Sewall LL.D., son of Samuel Sewall and Elizabeth Quincy, on 8 December 1781. Abigail Devereaux died on 22 February 1847 in Boston at the age of 80 at the home of Thomas R. Sewall.3
Children of Abigail Devereaux and Chief Justice Samuel Sewall LL.D.
- Rev. Samuel Sewall+ b. 1 Jun 1785, d. 18 Feb 1868
- Henry Devereaux Sewall+ b. 21 Aug 1786, d. 8 Jun 1846
- Joseph Henchman Sewall2 b. 5 Oct 1788, d. 17 Feb 1795
- Lydia Maria Sewall b. 14 Apr 1791, d. 11 Aug 1822
- Anne Henchman Sewall b. 18 Mar 1793, d. 6 Feb 1848
- Joseph Henchman Sewall b. 6 Feb 1795, d. 26 Sep 1813
- Rev. Edmund Quincy Sewall+ b. 1 Oct 1796, d. 15 Sep 1866
- Elizabeth Quincy Sewall+ b. 10 Jun 1798, d. 19 Jun 1848
- Rev. Charles Chauncy Sewall+ b. 10 May 1802, d. 22 Nov 1886
M, b. 26 September 1771
Humphrey Devereaux was born on 26 September 1771 in Marblehead, Massachusetts.1 He died probably young.1 He was the son of Dr. Humphrey Devereaux and Anna Henchman.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 74 p. 203.
Dr. Humphrey Devereaux
M, b. 11 December 1730, d. 3 December 1773
Dr. Humphrey Devereaux was born on 11 December 1730.1 He married Anna Henchman on 26 January 1762 in Lynn.1 Dr. Humphrey Devereaux died on 3 December 1773 at the age of 42.1
Children of Dr. Humphrey Devereaux and Anna Henchman
F, b. 18 August 1764, d. 21 August 1765
Lydia Devereaux was born on 18 August 1764 in Marblehead, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Dr. Humphrey Devereaux and Anna Henchman.1 Lydia Devereaux died on 21 August 1765 at the age of 1.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 74 p. 203.
Mary Livingston Devereux
- [S34] Unverified internet information.
Elfrida of Devon1
F, b. circa 945, d. 17 November 1002?
Elfrida of Devon was born circa 945 in Lydford Castle, Devon.1 She was the daughter of Ordgar Ealdorman of Devon.1 Elfrida of Devon married Edgar King of England, Edgar the Peacable, son of Edmund I King of England, Edmund the Magnificent and Saint Elgiva, in 965.2 Elfrida of Devon died on 17 November 1002? In Wherwell Abbey, Hampshire.3
Child of Elfrida of Devon and Edgar King of England, Edgar the Peacable
- Aethelred the Unready, Aethelred II, King of England+2 b. c 968, d. 23 Apr 1016
Ordgar Ealdorman of Devon1
- [S147] Alison Weir, Britain's Royal Families, p. 20.
- [S205] Newspaper, Redlands Daily Facts (CA) - March 8, 2006.
John Jackson Dial
M, b. 25 November 1842, d. 24 November 1928
John Jackson Dial was born on 25 November 1842 in Cobb County, Georgia.1 He married firstly Ida Mae Jones on 28 February 1867 in Rusk, Cherokee County, Texas.2,1 John Jackson Dial died on 24 November 1928 in Dailville, Texas, at the age of 85.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, Cherokee County Historical Commission (Tex.). Cherokee County History, Book, 2001; (http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth354360/ : accessed December 08, 2014), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, http://texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Cherokee County Historical Commission, Rusk, Texas. p. 236.
- [S89] Family Search, Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
Lula Mae Dial1
F, b. 19 September 1884, d. 11 September 1961
Lula Mae Dial was born on 19 September 1884 in Dailville, Texas.2,1 She was the daughter of John Jackson Dial and Ida Mae Jones.1 Lula Mae Dial married Robert Lewis Sewall, son of Dr. Francis Lewis Sewall and Alice Marshall Finch, on 22 November 1906 in Dialville, Texas.2 Lula Mae Dial died on 11 September 1961 in Jacksonville, Cherokee County, Texas, at the age of 76.1 She was buried on 13 September 1961 in Providence, Cherokee County, Texas.1
Children of Lula Mae Dial and Robert Lewis Sewall
- Mary Alice Sewall3 b. 1 Sep 1907, d. 14 Mar 1984
- Elbert Belton Sewall+1 b. 16 Jun 1909, d. 15 Dec 1959
- Gem Louise Sewall4 b. 22 Nov 1911, d. 23 Aug 1946
- Robert Jackson Sewall3 b. 23 Dec 1913, d. 19 Apr 2001
- Jack R. Sewall5 b. c 1914
- John Francis Sewall+3 b. 2 Jul 1916, d. 17 May 2003
- Edward Preston Sewall1 b. 24 Jan 1919, d. 9 Dec 1943
- Lila Lee Sewall+5 b. 10 Apr 1921, d. 20 Jun 1997