Evelyn Davis married Herbert Fraser Walker, son of Herbert Barber Walker and Annabella Jane Fraser, on 24 December 1914.1
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.mccord-museum.qc.ca/scripts/printtour.php
Rev. Franklin Davis1
M, b. circa 1816
Rev. Franklin Davis was born circa 1816 in Maine.2 He married Eliza Jane Sewall, daughter of Deacon Oliver Sewall and Betsey Sylvester, on 10 December 1849 in Chesterville, Franklin County, Maine.1,3 Rev. Franklin Davis and Eliza Jane Sewall appear on the census of 1850 at Orrington, Penobscot, Maine, where his occupation is listed as currier but by the 1860 Census he had become a Baptist clergyman and the family then lived in Wrentham, Massachusetts.2,4
Fred Leland Davis1
M, b. 1857, d. 4 October 1922
Fred Leland Davis was born in 1857 in Weathersfield, Vermont.1,2,3 He married Mattie Foster Sewall, daughter of Levi Smith Sewall and Martha S. Foster, on 15 October 1885 in Gloucester, Massachusetts.1 Fred Leland Davis died on 4 October 1922 in Gloucester, Massachusetts.4
Children of Fred Leland Davis and Mattie Foster Sewall
Fred Leland Davis1
M, b. 7 December 1897, d. December 1897
Fred Leland Davis was born on 7 December 1897 in Gloucester, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Fred Leland Davis and Mattie Foster Sewall.1 Fred Leland Davis died in December 1897 in Gloucester, Massachusetts.2
George Bradford Davis1
M, b. 14 September 1886, d. 13 April 1896
George Bradford Davis was born on 14 September 1886 in Gloucester, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of Fred Leland Davis and Mattie Foster Sewall.1 George Bradford Davis died on 13 April 1896 in Gloucester, Massachusetts, at the age of 9.1,3
Grace LuAnn Davis1
F, b. 1885, d. 1962
Grace LuAnn Davis was born in 1885.1 She married Ross Garfield Wood, son of Jeremiah Wood and Martha Ellen Dickinson, on 4 December 1906.1 Grace LuAnn Davis died in 1962.1
Children of Grace LuAnn Davis and Ross Garfield Wood
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
Henry Thomas Davis1
- [S89] Family Search, Australia, Marriages, 1810-1980.
- [S131] George Norbury MacKenzie, Colonial families of the United States, Vol. VI p. 339.
Howland Shippen Davis1
Howland Shippen Davis was the son of Howland Davis and Anna Shippen.2 Howland Shippen Davis married Laura Suffern Livingston, daughter of Robert Reginald Livingston and Mary Tailer, on 6 September 1914 in New York ?1,2
Of Worcester, Massachusetts. Hon. Isaac Davis married Mary H.E. (Unknown).
- [S89] Family Search, IGI lacking source.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.nh.searchroots.com/HillsboroughCo/Merrimack/…
- [S205] Newspaper, Perth Courier, 13 June 1839.
John H. Davis1
John H. Davis married Florence Harriette Mordacque, daughter of Rev. Louis Henry Mordacque and Sarah Robertson, on 13 April 1879 in St. Paul's, Withington.1
- [S205] Newspaper, Pall Mall Gazette, 17 April 1879.
Laura Davis married Thomas R. Shewell.
Martha Laurafred Davis1
F, b. 13 September 1896, d. 1971
Martha Laurafred Davis was born on 13 September 1896 in Pittsfield, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of Washington Beaty Davis and Eudora Olivia Hamilton.1 Martha Laurafred Davis married Frank Sewall Stroheker, son of William Henry Stroheker and Elizabeth "Lizzie" Sewall, on 4 June 1917 in Houston, Texas.2 Martha Laurafred Davis died in 19713 and is buried in Forest Hill Cemetery, Kansas City, Missouri.3
Children of Martha Laurafred Davis and Frank Sewall Stroheker
- [S552] University of Illinois, Alumni of Illinois, p. 643.
- [S552] University of Illinois, Alumni of Illinois, p. 625.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#179832964."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#179833039."
- [S205] Newspaper, The Gazette Virginian, Jan. 28, 2009 on http://www.uscemeteryproj2.com/virginia/miscobits/… (June 2012).
F, b. 29 April 1740, d. 8 February 1782
Mary Davis was born on 29 April 1740 in Barnstable.2 She married Major George Lewis on 12 October 1760 in Barnstable, Massachusetts.3 Mary Davis died on 8 February 1782 at the age of 41.2
F, b. 23 March 1683, d. before 1729
Mary Davis was born on 23 March 1683.1 She married John Lowell, son of Benjamin Lowell and Ruth Woodman, circa 1707.1 Mary Davis died before 1729.1
- [S581] Delmar R. Lowell, The Lowells of America, p. 21.
Mary Margaret Davis1
F, b. circa 1918
Mary Margaret Davis was born circa 1918 in California.1 She married Joseph M. Sewall, son of Chester Allen Deveraux Sewall and Lucille M. (Lulu) Jacobs, before 1940.1,2
Matthew Thornton Davis1
M, b. January 1854, d. July 1854
Matthew Thornton Davis was born in January 1854.1 He was the son of Dr. Charles Augustine Davis and Mary Parker Thornton.1 Matthew Thornton Davis died in July 1854.1
- [S271] Leonard Allison Morrison, Morrison family, p. 259.
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 18 p. 215.
F, d. 3 June 1755
Sarah Davis married Isaac Colby, son of Anthony Colby and Mary Currier, on 25 April 1734 in Haverhill, Massachusetts.2 Sarah Davis died on 3 June 1755.1
Sarah M. Davis1
F, b. circa 1840
Sarah M. Davis was born circa 1840 in Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Hon. Isaac Davis and Mary H.E. (Unknown).3 Sarah M. Davis married Hon. William Sewall Gardner, son of Robert Gardiner and Susan Sewall, on 29 May 1877 in Newton, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.4,3
Solomon Davis married Elizabeth Wendell, daughter of Major John Wendell and Elizabeth Quincy, in 1750/51.1
Walter G. Davis married Mabel Quincy, daughter of Josiah Quincy 3rd and Helen Frances Huntington, on 4 December 1889 in Quincy, Norfolk County, Massachusetts.1,3
Washington Beaty Davis1
M, b. 18 September 1858, d. 7 November 1933
Washington Beaty Davis was born on 18 September 1858 in Millville, Ohio.1 He married Eudora Olivia Hamilton circa 1881.1 Washington Beaty Davis died on 7 November 1933 in Houston, Texas, at the age of 75.2
Child of Washington Beaty Davis and Eudora Olivia Hamilton
F, b. 1728, d. 1806
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 48 p. 340.
Capt. Edwyn Sandys Dawes1
Capt. Edwyn Sandys Dawes was the son of William Dawes. Capt. Edwyn Sandys Dawes married Joan Prideaux Selby, daughter of Prideaux George Selby O.B.E., M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P. and Elizabeth Mary Alice Eastty, on 1 August 1917 in Parish Church, Teynham.1
- [S117] The Times Newspaper, Jul 30, 1917.
- [S27] Herbert Tappan, Tapan Genealogy.
Rufus Dawes married Elizabeth Eliot Cranch, daughter of Hon. William Cranch and Anna Greenleaf, in June 1829.1
- [S159] James Edward Greenleaf, Greenleaf family, p. 222.