F, b. 6 August 1830, d. 21 May 1915
Mary Savory Cook was born on 6 August 1830 in Abington, Plymouth County, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Peleg Cook and Edna Keene.3 Mary Savory Cook married Dummer Sewall, son of John Milton Sewall and Dorcas Cushman, on 12 November 1847 in Abington, Massachusetts.4,5 Mary Savory Cook appears on the census of 1910 at Weymouth, Norfolk County, Massachusetts, living with her son Dummer and his family.6 She died on 21 May 1915 at 292 Quincy Avenue, Braintree, Massachusetts, at the age of 84.7
Children of Mary Savory Cook and Dummer Sewall
- Mary Narcissa Sewall8 b. 3 Sep 1848, d. 11 Feb 1881
- Sarah Arabella Sewall+8 b. 16 Sep 1849
- William Dunning Sewall9 b. 24 Nov 1850, d. Nov 1851
- Dummer Hale Sewall9 b. 24 Oct 1851, d. 1 Sep 1853
- Alice Mary Sewall+9 b. 8 May 1853, d. 1938
- Josephine Sewall9 b. 7 Dec 1854, d. 6 Sep 1855
- Jessie Freemont Sewall9 b. 12 May 1856, d. 2 Feb 1880
- Nellie Lee Sewall9 b. 24 Aug 1857, d. 2 Oct 1858
- Dummer Sewall+9 b. 22 Nov 1861, d. 1937
- George B. Sewall10 b. 28 Jul 1863, d. 6 Sep 1865
- Hattie Gertrude Sewall+4 b. 30 Nov 1866
- John Milton Sewall10 b. 28 Sep 1873
- [S89] Family Search, Vital records of Abington, Massachusetts, to the year 1850.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vol: 160 ; Page: 266.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records.
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 77 p. 106.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850.
- [S207] 1910 US Census, Weymouth Ward, Norfolk, Masachusetts.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Death Records, 1841-1915.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 45.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 46.
Nellie Lucretia Cook1
F, b. 6 March 1864, d. 1951
Nellie Lucretia Cook was born on 6 March 1864 in Abington, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Levi Cook and Harriet Sewall.3 Nellie Lucretia Cook married J. Henry Harrington on 9 October 1885 in Abington, Massachusetts.1 Nellie Lucretia Cook died in 1951 in Massachusetts.1
M, b. between 1785 and 1788, d. 6 June 1879
Peleg Cook was born between 1785 and 1788 in Massachusetts.2,3 He was the son of Levi Cook and Sarah Poole. Peleg Cook married Edna Keene, daughter of Isaiah Keene and Lydia Bourne, on 1 February 1810 in Abington, Plymouth County, Massachusetts.4 Peleg Cook died on 6 June 1879 in Abington, Massachusetts.3
Children of Peleg Cook and Edna Keene
M, b. 2 May 1661
Philip Cook was born on 2 May 1661 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Phillip Cook and Mary Lamson.1 Philip Cook married Sarah Read on 18 March 1686 or 1698.1
- [S34] Unverified internet information, www.wizard.net/~aldonna/rwe_a.htm.
M, d. 10 February 1666/67
Phillip Cook married Mary Lamson, daughter of Barnabas Lamson, by 1652 in Cambridge.2 Phillip Cook died on 10 February 1666/67 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.1
Robert James Cook1
M, b. 21 March 1951, d. 12 November 1966
Robert James Cook was born on 21 March 1951.2 He was the son of Roger Winston Cook.1 Robert James Cook died on 12 November 1966 in Hubbard County, Minnesota, at the age of 152 and is buried in Fort Snelling National Cemetery, Minneapolis, Minnesota, having held the rank of F1C in the US Navy.3
Roger Winston Cook1
M, b. 29 July 1926, d. 21 June 2010
Roger Winston Cook was born on 29 July 1926 in Hinsdale, Illinois.2 He was the son of Byron Vincent Cook and Margaret Chapman.1 Roger Winston Cook died on 21 June 2010 in Sarasota, Florida, at the age of 83.2
Samuel Milton Sewall Cook1
M, b. 21 January 1848, d. 1924
Samuel Milton Sewall Cook was born on 21 January 1848 in Abington, Massachusetts.2,3 He was the son of Levi Cook and Harriet Sewall.2 Samuel Milton Sewall Cook died in 1924 in Abington, Massachusetts.4
F, b. 19 July 1703
Sarah Cook was born on 19 July 1703 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Philip Cook and Sarah Read.1 The marriage intentions of Sarah Cook and Robert Haskins were filed on 20 January 1727/28 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 Sarah Cook married secondly Thomas Hake (intention recorded in Boston, 22 October 1747.)3
Rev. Thomas William Cook1
M, b. 2 December 1866, d. 16 October 1928
Rev. Thomas William Cook. Suffragan Bishop of Lewes.1 He was born on 2 December 1866.2 He died on 16 October 1928 at the age of 61.2
William J. Cook1
William J. Cook married Mary Jane Sewall, daughter of John Sewall and Cynthia A. Fickett, on 31 March 1867 in Friendship, Maine.1
- [S205] Newspaper, The Portland Transcript, 27 April 1867.
Willie A. Cook1
M, b. 21 May 1861
Willie A. Cook was born on 21 May 1861 in Abington, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of Levi Cook and Harriet Sewall.1
F, b. 24 April 1749, d. 1836
Anna Maria Cooke was born on 24 April 1749.3 She was the daughter of John Cooke and Sophia Sewall.1 Anna Maria Cooke married Thomas Buchanan.1 Anna Maria Cooke died in 1836.1
F, b. 6 August 1774, d. 4 August 1849
Edward Cooke of London
Child of Edward Cooke of London
M, b. 1703
Elisha Cooke was born in 1703.1 He was the son of Elisha Cooke Jr. and Jane Middlecott.1 Elisha Cooke died young.1
Dr. Elisha Cooke1
M, b. 1637, d. 1715
Dr. Elisha Cooke was born in 1637.2 He married Elizabeth Leverett on 9 June 1668 in Boston ?1,2 Dr. Elisha Cooke died in 1715.2
Elisha Cooke Jr.1
M, b. 20 December 1678, d. 24 August 1737
Elisha Cooke Jr. was born on 20 December 1678 in Boston.1 He was the son of Dr. Elisha Cooke and Elizabeth Leverett.1 Elisha Cooke Jr. married Jane Middlecott, daughter of Richard Middlecott and Sarah Winslow, on 7 January 1702/3 in Boston.1,2 Elisha Cooke Jr. died on 24 August 1737 in Boston at the age of 58.1
Children of Elisha Cooke Jr. and Jane Middlecott
F, b. February 1708/9
Elizabeth Cooke was born in February 1708/9.1 She was the daughter of Elisha Cooke Jr. and Jane Middlecott.1
Ferdinand E. Cooke1
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vol: 595 ; Page: 641.
M, b. 25 August 1791, d. 7 October 1849
Helen Lindsey Cooke1
F, b. circa 1889, d. 25 September 1960
Helen Lindsey Cooke was born circa 1889 in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, though an MI at Mount Feake Cemetery gives the year as 1886.2,1,3 She was the daughter of Ferdinand E. Cooke and Clara J. Stillman.1 Helen Lindsey Cooke married Karl Harris Sewall, son of Benjamin Bowman Sewall and Dulcenia Harris, on 27 July 1910 in Waltham, Massachusetts.1 Helen Lindsey Cooke died on 25 September 1960 in White Plains, New York.3
Child of Helen Lindsey Cooke and Karl Harris Sewall
F, b. 26 January 1723/24
Jane Cooke was born on 26 January 1723/24.1 She was the daughter of Rev. William Cooke and Jane Sewall.1 Jane Cooke married William Baldwin on 15 February 1753 in Sudbury, Massachusetts.1
- [S25] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1973 ed.), p. 1081.
M, b. 1700, d. circa 1772
Of Prince George's County, Maryland.2 John Cooke was born in 1700.3 He married Sophia Sewall, daughter of Major Nicholas Sewall and Susanna Burgess.1 John Cooke and Sophia Sewall was living in Graiden, Prince George's County, Maryland.4 John Cooke died circa 1772.3
Children of John Cooke and Sophia Sewall
- [S31] Maryland Historical Magazine, 1909, p. 293.
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 4 p. 184.
- [S382] Ronald Hoffman, Dear Papa, Dear Charley, Appendix I, Chart H. p. 1544.
- [S131] George Norbury MacKenzie, Colonial families of the United States, Vol. III p. 108.
F, b. 6 February 1733/34
Katherine Cooke was born on 6 February 1733/34.1 She was the daughter of Rev. William Cooke and Jane Sewall.1 Katherine Cooke married Jason Glezen on 11 May 1756 in Sudbury, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.2