F, b. 10 November 1742, d. 15 October 1826
Martha Clough was born on 10 November 1742 in Canterbury, Merrimack County, New Hampshire.1 She was the daughter of Jeremiah Clough. Martha Clough married Lt. Col. Henry Gerrish, son of Stephen Gerrish and Joanna Hale, on 10 November 1763 in Boscawen, Merrimack County, New Hampshire.1 Martha Clough died on 15 October 1826 in Merrimack County, New Hampshire, at the age of 83.1 She was buried in Maplewood Cemetery, Boscawen, Merrimack County, New Hampshire.1
Children of Martha Clough and Lt. Col. Henry Gerrish
- Jeremiah Gerrish1 b. 8 Aug 1764, d. 23 Apr 1836
- Sarah Gerrish+1 b. 3 Apr 1766, d. 21 Aug 1839
- Moses Gerrish1 b. 17 Feb 1768, d. 24 Nov 1854
- Stephen Gerrish+1 b. 16 Mar 1770, d. 11 Nov 1815
- Henry Gerrish1 b. 29 May 1772, d. 11 Sep 1862
- Hannah Gerrish1 b. 14 Aug 1774, d. 25 Jun 1855
- Martha Gerrish+1 b. 15 May 1777, d. 28 May 1855
- Jacob Gerrish1 b. 10 Nov 1779, d. 22 May 1871
- Susannah Gerrish+1 b. 28 Feb 1782, d. 2 Jan 1867
- Joseph Gerrish1 b. 25 Mar 1784, d. 25 May 1851
- Thomas Gerrish1 b. 12 Sep 1786, d. 19 May 1875
F, b. 1776, d. 1830
Susanna Clough was born in 1776.1 She married Col. Moses Gerrish, son of Joseph Gerrish and Mehitable Currier. Susanna Clough died in 1830.1
Children of Susanna Clough and Col. Moses Gerrish
Child of Joseph Cloutier and Geneveive Ladriere dit Flammand
Lucie Angèle Cloutier1
F, b. April 1833, d. 3 July 1912
Lucie Angèle Cloutier was born in April 1833 in Québec.2 She was the daughter of Joseph Cloutier and Geneveive Ladriere dit Flammand.1 Lucie Angèle Cloutier married Edmund Willoughby Sewell, son of Col. John Saint Alban Sewell and Margaret Hobbs, on 10 November 1854 in Notre-Dame-de-la-Victoire, Lévis, Québec.1 Lucie Angèle Cloutier died on 3 July 1912 in Québec at the age of 79.3 She was buried on 6 July 1912 in Mount Marie Cemetery, Québec.4
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Lévis (Notre-Dame-de-la-Victoire), 1954.
- [S225] 1911 Canadian Census, Quebec, Sub-District 24 - Lévis.
- [S377] Pierre-Georges Roy, Dates lévisiennes, Vol. 6. p. 157.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Lévis (Notre-Dame-de-la-Victoire), 1912.
Experience Cloyes married John Parker.
Joan de Clynton1
- [S143] Henry Edward Chetwynd-Stapylton, Chetwynds of Ingestre, p. 65.
E. Osbourne Coates1
M, b. circa 1918, d. 11 November 2008
E. Osbourne Coates was born circa 1918. He married Cynthia Sewall, daughter of Arthur H. Sewall and Anne Lane Warren, in 1993.2 E. Osbourne Coates died on 11 November 2008 in Topsham, Maine.
F, b. circa 1766, d. August 1793
Elizabeth Coates was born circa 1766.2 She married Thomas Greenleaf on 13 June 1789 in Newburyport, Massachusetts.2 Elizabeth Coates married secondly Colonel John Greenleaf, son of Hon. Benjamin Greenleaf and Elizabeth Chauncy, on 2 November 1791 in Newburyport, Massachusetts.2 Elizabeth Coates died in August 1793 in Newburyport, Massachusetts.2
Henry Cob. Of Plymouth.
Child of Henry Cob
Sarah Cob was the daughter of Henry Cob. Sarah Cob married Samuel Chipman, son of Hon. John Chipman and Hope Howland, on 27 December 1686.
- [S75] Frederick Lewis Weis, Colonial Clergy, p. 55.
Lizzie Cobb married Edward F. Stevens.
Moses Gill Cobb
M, b. 24 November 1820, d. 3 November 1903
F, d. 1806
F, b. 15 May 1744, d. 6 June 1816
Sally Cobb was born on 15 May 1744.2 She married Hon. Robert Treat Paine on 15 March 1770.2 Sally Cobb died on 6 June 1816 at the age of 72.2
Children of Sally Cobb and Hon. Robert Treat Paine
Alpheus A. Coburn1
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900.
Charles Sewall Coburn1
M, b. 25 June 1903
Charles Sewall Coburn was born on 25 June 1903.1 He was the son of George Lewis Coburn and Charlotte (Lottie) Goldsmith Sewall.1
F, d. 30 September 1870
Dolly Coburn married Benjamin Trott, son of Benjamin Trott and Mehitable Sewall, on 11 July 1805 in Woolwich, Maine.1 Dolly Coburn died on 30 September 1870.1
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 302.
Frank Sewall Coburn1
M, b. 7 October 1906, d. June 1979
Frank Sewall Coburn was born on 7 October 1906 in Melrose, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of George Lewis Coburn and Charlotte (Lottie) Goldsmith Sewall.1 Frank Sewall Coburn died in June 1979 propably in Massachusetts at the age of 72.2
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1841-1915.
George Lewis Coburn1
M, d. before 1920
George Lewis Coburn married Charlotte (Lottie) Goldsmith Sewall, daughter of David Jewett Sewall and Josephine Perkins Crouse, on 25 October 1893.1 George Lewis Coburn died before 1920 In the 1920 Census Charlotte S. Sewall is listed as head of the household and a widow.2
Children of George Lewis Coburn and Charlotte (Lottie) Goldsmith Sewall
George Sewall Coburn1
M, b. 1 November 1896
George Sewall Coburn. Commercial traveler in men's neckwear.2 He was born on 1 November 1896 in Melrose, Massachusetts.1,3 He was the son of George Lewis Coburn and Charlotte (Lottie) Goldsmith Sewall.1 George Sewall Coburn married Marjorie Morrison on 14 February 1923 in Melrose, Massachusetts.1
F, b. 30 May 1909
Gladys Coburn was born on 30 May 1909 in Melrose, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of George Lewis Coburn and Charlotte (Lottie) Goldsmith Sewall.1
Harriet Putnam Coburn1
F, b. 24 December 1832, d. 1917
Harriet Putnam Coburn was born on 24 December 1832 in Lee, Maine.2 She was the daughter of Alpheus A. Coburn.2 Harriet Putnam Coburn married David Alexander Sewall, son of Levi Sewall and Rebecca Alexander, on 7 July 1861 in Crystal, Island Falls, Maine.3 Harriet Putnam Coburn and David Alexander Sewall appear on the census of 1900 at Island Falls, Maine, with two daughters Alice and Mary, both single, a niece Alice Brown and a boarder.4 Harriet Putnam Coburn appears on the census of 1910 at Island Falls where she was head of the household with three of her children, son-in-law and grandchildren.5 She died in 1917 in Island Falls, Maine.6
Children of Harriet Putnam Coburn and David Alexander Sewall
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 52.
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Maine Marriage Records, 1705-1922.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Maine, Aroostook, Island Falls.
- [S207] 1910 US Census, Island Falls, Aroostook, Maine.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 94603378."
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families.
Lewis G. Coburn1
M, b. June 1823
Lewis G. Coburn was born in June 1823 in Thetford, Vermont.1,2 He was the son of George Coburn and Elizabeth Southwork.2 Lewis G. Coburn married firstly Adeline Heath on 17 June 1847 in East Bridgewater, Massachusetts.2 Lewis G. Coburn married secondly Josephine Perkins Crouse, daughter of Jacob Crouse and Abbie Banks, on 9 April 1895 in Melrose, Massachusetts.2
F, b. 18 April 1901, d. 17 October 1989
Lois Coburn was born on 18 April 1901 in Melrose, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of George Lewis Coburn and Charlotte (Lottie) Goldsmith Sewall.1 Lois Coburn died on 17 October 1989 probably in Massachusetts at the age of 88 and probably unmarried.2
F, b. 23 June 1899
Margaret Coburn was born on 23 June 1899 in Melrose, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of George Lewis Coburn and Charlotte (Lottie) Goldsmith Sewall.1
Dr. John Cochran1
M, d. April 1807
Dr. John Cochran married Gertrude Schuyler, daughter of John Schuyler and Cornelia Van Cortlandt, on 4 December 1760.1 Dr. John Cochran died in April 1807.1
- [S176] Cuyler Reynolds, Hudson-Mohawk memoirs.
Children of (?) Cochrane
Lt. Col. George Cochrane1
Lt. Col. George Cochrane. Ceylon Rifles.1
- [S586] John] Beatson, Family of Beatson, p. 24.
F, b. 1869, d. 1954
Margaret Cochrane was born in 1869.1 She was the daughter of (?) Cochrane.1 Margaret Cochrane married Frank Jennison Wood, son of Jeremiah Wood and Martha Ellen Dickinson.1 Margaret Cochrane died in 1954.1